Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bath Time

One of my favorite times of the day is bath time. I get one on one time with each one of my babies. Its a time to talk, share, laugh and play together. I get to watch their imaginations flourish as they play with their toys in new ways. One minute they're deep sea divers the next they're submarines. They swim with sharks and train the dolphins. Imaginations the limit. It's always fun watching them do things that I used to do as a child.


Alex likes to get as close to one side of the tub as possible then launch himself across the tub as fast as he can. Water careens over the edges of the tub cascading to the floor. Such good times.


Emma likes to swim in the bath. She practices floating on her back. Then she flips over and practices kicking her legs. She kicks water all over me too. She thinks its funny to put her bath bubbles on me too.


My little guy William is fascinated by dripping water. He just loves to splash the water around the tub. He laughs so hard when he throws his wash rag into the water and it splashes him back. His laughter always makes me laugh.

Bath time is truly special to me.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos of your little water babies! Great memories being made. I don't mind the water splashing, I think it's fun. Dad on the other hand freaks out. If he's not home, I let them play and do a quick mop up job. Water is meant for splashing!!

    ReplyDelete