Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank You For This Day


I've had the most amazing day! Alex, Emma, William....you are truly amazing and I feel so blessed to have the three of you in my life. We laughed, we played and we had ourselves yet another wondrous day. You are such a delight to play with. So eager to soak up every ounce of knowledge laid before you. You're impressed no matter what I do. Yet, I too find myself impressed with each one of you. You're beautiful, smart, loving children. You bring out the best in me and each other. Makes me see the world through new eyes. Everything is fresh and exciting.  

William you always know how to bring a smile to my face. With your silly facial expressions and the way you light up when you learn something new.

Emma your a little ray of sunshine. Always brightening the room with your joy and laughter. You've got the sweetest little singing voice I've ever heard.

Alex you fill me with love with your gentle heart. Always ready to give and share. You are the sweetest little guy and always know just what to say.

Thank you for always helping me to focus on whats important in life. Thank you for this day.

1 comment:

  1. They are blessed to have such a loving mommy in their lives!

    ReplyDelete